Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Stranger

I was in Queensbay Mall today to meet some friends. It was nice meeting them as I have not met one of them for a long time and we click really well, like duh!

I was thirsty, so I needed a bottle or water. We went to the basement to get my bottle of water. I was furious cos the line is so long, I was like thinking why don't I walk pass the cashier and just put my money there, they can keep the change....

As I was lining up at the express counter, some fella had to push his cart pass my path and I was like ok..... Guess who cos behind the shopping cart pushing guy? I have never ever thought bout it but it was E!

Well I did not notice him cos I was like looking at my shoes or somewhere but something caught my attention cos I can feel this guy is walking towards me. E was like smiling and saying hi, I am shocked.

Why would E be in Penang? Well it clears everything cos it's the holidays and guess what? He came back to get some songs, I'm like yeah rite..... Lame excuse.

I dunno he gives me this vibes that he looks very happy to see me and stuff and we talked and I dunno..... I did not yearn for him or even think bout him but I was curious... I checked out and my friends were telling me, that guy is so into you, I was like whatever, I know him already and I know what he did. Maybe it was just to make me jealous? Cos he called and explain stuff.... Ish!

So anyways at this time he is already on the way back to Singapore.... Oh he took his key so I am not suppose to take it anymore and erm he is taking the bus so I would guess that he is halfway there...

His last sentence to me was, please call me when you get back to Singapore........

I am so curious that when I was on the escalator, I kept on staring at him.

What is happening?

No comments: