Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back To Schol, 3 Weeks Ago

So school started like ages ago and I am a little busy to write something in here cos I have been watching the reruns of Project Runway Season cos Christian Siriano makes me laugh and he is cute. Well the season has lots of hotties too. Ok anyways....

So school started, new subjects, new lecturers, new tutors but same ol' bitches....

Well I was in the lab for my tutorials, apparently it is an e-learning subject but we have 2 hours compulsory in the lab... Boring. To get like participation marks, we need to write some stuff in the forum regarding the week's online lecture or answer or both. I was so tired and irritated by the teacher cos no one could ever understand a word he says, he's speaking in an excessive amount of Singlish and pronouncation was "fabulous".... So I talked to my classmate bout writing a question and I just said out loud, why don't I post a question asking "Who is the biggest bitch in our class?" It would be so cool. Guess what their answer was? You so don't wanna know....

So another thing, I have found my replacement for Barney. Now I see him twice every week. He is my tutor and he is nice and I like his way of teaching.

I felt insulted last week, very by my management and financial accounting(MAF) (Ugh I'm gonna go crazy of barfness) lecturer/tutor. I spoke to her and stuff and she asked me, "Are you a foreigner?" (Well in my way of interpreting it) I said yeah and she continued by asking, "Where are you from?" So I said Penang, Malaysia. Guess what question came next? She asked "Do you understand my lessons? Cos it's in English. Do you understand English?" I was stunned at that particular moment, so my answer was just yes it is not a problem for me. Then I walked out like a zombie. I was shocked so that was why my answer was brief. I told it to my classmates and they were like laughing. I should have just said to her, "So what have I been speaking all this while?" She is the 1st person who asked me that question, I am insulted...... Which reminds me, I have MAF tomorrow, ugh.

What else happened? Oh, drunk bitches!

No comments: