Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Brief

Just some updates:-

I was in Laos and Vietnam. Did not make it to Thailand due to the protest, how fucked up can it be? I was really looking forward to Thailand, not to mention the shags and shopping.

Laos was great, Luang Prabang, a UNESCO heritage site was superb, gay and expensive (not surprised cos whatever that rhymes with gays, should be expensive, don't you think so?)

Vang Vieng was insanely full of party goers, straight of course, how boring.

Vientiane was not too bad, befriended with a courtesan (I only use that word when I respect a person of that profession) she was nice, told me a lot of stories and her very sad past and experiences. Can't exactly understand her English but it was nonetheless nice to get to know her. She could straight away tell that I was gay, she should be some faghag or whatever

Vietnam, hmmm just 1 word would sum up what I feel bout it:- Suckballs. Need explanation?

After the backpacking trip, I went back to Penang twice actually, for my grandma's 80th birthday and for my holidays of 10 days.

I'm back in Stressapore, I mean Singapore. I am cool with Singapore and respect it but the people, don't let me get to that.

Well I miss the beach, I need a quiet getaway. Phuket sounds tempting, no? Well it's kinda crowded there. Mauritius have to wait for some time, lack of vitamin M

No comments: