Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Alive

Well I am writing again. Lots of things happened to me.

My father died, I completed my internship, I was hospitalized etc but I am trying not to think about the bad things.

Anyways I am going back to Penang in a few hours time!

I have actually sort of given up writing on this blog but I just randomly accessed it and someone in Chinese characters wrote saying that he liked my blog. Thank you so much! It gave me the will to write more rubbish haha.

Well this Valentines Day, is also Chinese New Year. It is the time where everyone wears new clothes and children get red packets and stuff. I enjoy it and celebrate it of course cos most of my family members are Chinese.

Well I am graduating soon and I totally need a job. It's so hard as a foreigner to get a job here. If only I am treated fairly.

2 comments:

Susan Higgins said...

This is my first time to your blog. I clicked on the "next blog" at the top of my blog and eventually got here.

First, I'm really sorry that your dad died. I know how it feels to lose a parent, especially when you are so young.

Don't give up hope, you will find a job.

G said...

edeson!! you know when i feel like reading blogs yours is the first i type in the url box, coz it used to be the hardest to spell and i took the time to memorize it last time. so dont stop. coz i really loved it!! in fact im gona start soon too!