Saturday, February 20, 2010

Penang Charm

I was in Penang the whole of last week and got back to Singapore today.

Penang has never failed to make me fall out of love with it. I am already missing it.

My time in Penang was great, I met all or most of my family members and also got to know that I have like so many more cousins which I never knew existed.

After my dad's passing, everyone has been so supportive and is always asking if everything is fine. There were a few quarrels (It's common in my family) but all is well, I guess.

I was supposed to do some studying today but I did not. My finals is in 2 days time and I have yet to open up the book.

I procrastinated long enough cos I was suppose to fly back to Singapore on Tuesday but instead I came back today with a 10 hour long journey. It was worth it....

I miss my beloved Penang.

3 comments:

Syi said...

Sorry about your dad but glad you had a good trip..

My World said...

nice blogi like your blog


www.piyooh.com

farrakh said...

http://www.theweeklypay.com/index.php?share=5667