Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moi Francais Professuer et Johan

So I have to go get my French role play done which is due tomorrow and I have to translate everything to French. Sounds kinky!

This sucks, everyone knows my French is horrible.

Even my French teacher in Werdenfels Gymnasium told me that personally!(Yeah I name names so if your name appears, you thank deine Mutter) She said I was not gonna make it for French. I was thinking I chose French cos Latin is totally dead. Bitch or Frau Big Boobies (Whoops I don't remember her name but I know she has big ones!), if I had a choice, I would have chosen something else. Thanks to Johan, who helped me with French. Thanks, skater boy, your curly eye lashes are so sexy! Too bad you got kicked out of school cos you.........

At least it is helping with my French classes now at my current school. Hah!

Ok ma putas, mucho besos

Nosede

No comments: