Thursday, January 31, 2008

Monopoly International Edition!

Ok I know I said I was tired just now but I just read an e-mail from a friend of mine about Monopoly International Edition. I am very happy to see that there are 2 ASEAN cities in there, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore and in the wildcards are Penang and Bangkok I think. Please please vote so that the world would know ASEAN. Viva la ASEAN!

PS Singapore is currently in number 40 and Kuala Lumpur #49 Please make miracles happen! We can do it.

Be proud of who you are and you cities, VOTE!

Vote here

You can vote for 10 cities. Vote for ASEAN cities or for Lissabon or Munich.

Ok merci beaucoup, mucho gracias, vielen dank, terima kasih, gratzi, thank you! Remember to vote, Bitte wahlen!!!

PS: This is not a propaganda blog at all. I just love where I come from and I am proud of it. Especially ASEAN, one of the most diverse place in the world! Now show some love, chicas and chicos!

No comments: