Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why I decided to create another blog

This is gonna be my 1st post ever and I can't wait! Ich freu mich schon auf diese blog!
Well I have like 3 blogs already 1 in blogspot, this is my 2nd one and the other 2 are in Xanga. I like creating blogs and pretending to be enthusiastic about it for about a few months then I'll just leave it alone. I know I would not make a good mother or father if this blog were to be my baby but I don't care, schatzi!

There are several reasons why I have so many blogs:-
Reason 1
1 blog for each country that I shifted to for whatsoever except work cos I don't work YET

Reason 2
I'd feel bored if I keep on writing in the same blog

Reason 3
I got crazy people reading my blogs and they know all of my secrets cos I use to write everything about my life and I feel I am exposed or something

So this blog would be in English but several other languages would be mixed. Like moi as a person.

Basically I do not know what I would want to write about but I will find something to write, maybe a gossip or some news or whatever

I know my English is not superb or good, I have been told by my parents and family that my English is horrible but I don't give a fukken damn. Ich bin ich!

Ok mein suesserZ, I have to write something else. Tune in to the next episod!

Bussals!
Ed

No comments: