Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ach ja!

Ok I know I haven't blog recently, I got lazy and I was in a holiday. I will post about all of my trips and stuff that I have done and obviously all my misdemeanors

Anyways I wanted to post this 1st cos I wanna remind myself as I always forget bout my results before I tell my parents.

So I had 3 papers for my term test before the holidays and I got them back, sorta cos I haven't been entering class regularly (I will explain why in future posts) so my nice classmates checked it for me.

So this is what I got:-

Distribution Center Management- 31/40

Materials Management- 39/50

Managerial Accounting and Finance- 36/45

The tutor complained bout my results for Materials Management cos he was hoping I would get above 40, oh well I am quite contented with all of my results.

No comments: