Friday, January 16, 2009

Predictions of Nostradamus

I recently was told about the predictions of this man called Nostradamus. I got so curious about it so I watched the documentary.

To be really honest, I am kind of scared and shocked and all those feelings. I have a slight feeling that his predictions are true and that 2012 might just be the last year or something. Part of me is still hoping very much that this prediction is not true.

It is also hard not to believe cos there were so many proves, and not to mention the Mayan Calendar ends at 2012. Mayans are really smart and highly intelligent people, not to mention very accurate in their predictions.

I am sitting here, freaking out and everything. IF 2012 were to really be the end of it all, I want to be with my families and also my closes friends.

I still have something that I would really want to have before the world ends, a lover, like someone who I love a lot and also loves me a lot.

I really hope the situation improves or else Nostradamus might just be correct, please please please be wrong....

So world leaders, why let religion, cultural and language differences become a conflict? Do we really need all these? We can really live together without all those crazy things that are happening now, we really can, if we want to. Like they say, journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

Please, if I have to plead or beg or do whatever to make all these crazy, selfish things to stop, I WILL for sure would.

Please stop the fighting, we are are only human after all......

This is the documentary on Nostradamus' predictions (via YouTube):-

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 8

No comments: