Sunday, March 29, 2009

Collide

I was in the car to Gurney Plaza, as usual I am sitting at the back seat. Just doing my usual things, staring out of the window to enjoy my ride.

I noticed someone, which is rare cos I don't look at people unless they look familiar. This guy caught my attention cos he was walking the opposite direction and he has been staring at me the whole time, so I stared back and our eyes locked for that 5 seconds...... I know if I was walking and alone, we would start talking. When my eyes met his, I smiled, I do not know why, but I smiled, so did he but then he saw that my parents was in the car, he just continue staring.

All I know is that he is wearing a black shirt and black pants and carrying a knapsack. I kept on thinking of him. This is somehow a very funny kind of attraction, cos I do not feel all sexual kind of attraction.

Well, I'll be leaving Penang on Wednesday morning, I am not exactly sure if I will see him again in my whole life, but I will hold on to this funny/weird memory. Maybe someday, maybe never, who knows?

Somehow I am missing Penang already....

No comments: