Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cos I'm Leaving.....

So I will be flying back to Penang :) I am so happy. Oh my home sweet home. Amidst all of the shit that is happening in my country, I still think that my country is very much well off than most countries and I will always be proud of my country (Do I sound like a nationalist? :P)

My exam results are out today. It is not that good but I am just happy to pass due the the reason that I was having so much stress with housing and I did not have time to study.

So this is my results:

Managerial Accounting and Finance- C+
Communication Skills 2 (Middle Eastern Business Etiquette)- B+
Distribution Center Management- B
Materials Management- C+
Understanding Theatre- B

Well grades are not good but I am contented :)

I'll be heading off to my backpacking trip on the 1st of April. Can't wait, hope everything goes well

No comments: