Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Memories

Have you ever found your really old diary that reminds you of what you've done and stuff?

Well I was trying to find a book to write and I stumbled upon my diary when I was in Germany. I couldn't resist but to open and read it. I read the whole thing. I have to admit, I regretted not writing much but most of the things which I wrote brings back such strong memories and I was stunned for like a long time after finish reading it.

I am not a good writer and I am not the person who likes to write but I like to scribble haha. I wrote every single crap that happened. Note, only crap which means all those ups and downs. I still remember that I have an old blog which is like sort of my coming out blog. It is so gay and shit haha.

Personally, I think when we read back bout stuff, bad or good, happy or sad, we cherished the moment and it gives a strong impact on us in one way or the other.

Imagine me reading the diary again when I am 30 years old, I think I would be full of tears

No comments: