Saturday, February 2, 2008

Schlampe Fieber und Zug!

Hola mamis, I am in KL Sentral now waiting for my connection train to Penang. I was so drunk yesterday and until now I am still very much drunk. Hang over maybe.

Well yesterday was quite an experience for me. I dance so hard and shake my bootay so hard I thought it was gonna fall off. I drank a bottle of Absoulute Vodka and the taste is still in my mouth and thinking bout it makes me wanna puke. LOL

It was also the 1st time I danced so hard with a girl we both got high. OMG! She was a slut, 1st she went to Fransisco, ma puta and then me then we did the sandwich and everything. It was in a gay disco mind you!

I asked her where is she from and she gave me a total different reply. Lol she thought I wanted to have sex with her. No way! Fransisco digs her but me not really. I was just really high. Lol we have this thing now that every year we would do a girl. I know it sounds like we are using them but no. Well at least not for me. I still have no decided to take the bet yet. Frasisco is a dark Mexican and Filip is Czech Italian. At the end Fransisco and Filip went back with this not so good looking guy cos they said they just wanted to do someone and face or whatever does not matter, as long as he has 2 the things they wanted. I was suppose to join them but it was 3 and I had to catch a train at 7.30. So I woke up late and ran!!! It was insane. Ok mamis I love you all.

Bussi!
Ed writing from KL Sentral

No comments: