Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Visit and The Trip

So Robert to Penang and I met him in the airport and took him to the hotel. We spent the evening together around the beach strip and went to Gurney Plaza for dinner and we spoke for a very long time about him and his ex. It is very sad for things to end up like things but at least he found it out earlier than later......

It is really nice to meet him after 6 months or more. He changed a little bit I think. He looks like stress and depression has taken over him. Well I think he needed a break that's why I insisted that he came to Penang for a holiday.

The following day, I met him for breakfast. It was nice having breakfast with him, we talked over stuff as usual. Then we embark on our journey around Penang......

We took the bus until Komtar and walked around the herritage trail and ended up at the promenade. Then we walked back to Komtar again to have a drink. After that, we went to Penang Hill. It has changed a lot. The view is nice. I think we got the sun burn for walking hours around the herritage trail. We got lost several times and it is all my fault cos I am not a good map reader. The thing is I know other cities better than my own hometown, I don't know why. We stayed in Penang Hill for a few hours and went to Gurney for dinner again.

The whole trip was actually nice well for me and I think for him too. At least it helps him get his mind off some things. It is really nice to meet an old friend again. Although my relationship with Robert did not work last time, we make good friends and I think it is great too.

I am flying back this Thursday and it is also my 2 months anniversary with my dear. I can't wait to see him again. 112 more days.

I am getting tired of writing these days or weeks cos I am back home and I have so many things to do especially with my family and friends. Being with them makes me feel human again, that is what I don't really feel in Singapore. I need to find things to do in Singapore or not I might get depression and gastric again.......

No comments: