Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wondering

I was just wondering, I wanted to write something actually.

I have my doubts.

He is adding lots of people in Friendster. Maybe it is auto accept or things but I have feelings too, especially those are his 'admirers'.

Why didn't he change his profile in a website to no longer looking for hookups with other guys? He just logs in and out to check stuff and too busy to update his profile.

Always too busy, new branch, directors, investors, new office, clients, etc

I need some assurance from him again. I know I got it last month, I guess I am an over insecure person but this is how I feel in the 1st 3 months and this time he is so far away. I am very sleep and tired now, I should not wait for the reply anymore. Off to sleep!

I don't know much, but I know I love you.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Dude, wouldn't it be nice and satisfying to know that you love your partner without expecting that he loves you in return? I know it's a one-sided love affair but at least you can sleep at night and you can tell the world in confidence that you don't play with emotions. Hang loose and throw away all the worries. It's a bright, sunny day outside so run along and be happy. :)