Thursday, April 10, 2008

Waiting...............Patiently, seriously

Being back home is great and all. I met all my friends, or most.

We did some video together but it was abandoned cos one of them have to go back and the guy is the camera guy.

I know this blog is getting lame, I have lost interest in it already cos I find it boring for the readers to just read stuff bout me and my partner.

I need some will power for this blog to carry on.

I am getting irritated of waiting for my partner's reply. He has almost never reply my smses since I came back home. He writes e-mails instead cos he has been seriously busy. But I guess he has just been so worked out and stressed that he can't send me smses? I don't think so. Just a simple one would do or just answer my questions.

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting. It would be nice if people wait for me sometimes. I wait for my friends at the mall, I wait for my parents to pick me up after classes, I wait for my partner to reply to my smses. It's rare that people wait for me.

I am meeting Robert tomorrow, most probably. He is flying from Singapore to Penang for a holiday/vacation after a break-up with his bf. Robert and I dated briefly. But of course now it's all friendly kind of thing. That is why I wrote to my partner to ask if he's ok with me meeting Robert, no reply. I called him but the line was bad. South African mobiles have really bad connection, always me wasting my money trying to ask if he hears me, lame. Anyways I just asked him out of respect and also to assure him. Maybe he is already well-assured? I dunno, an answer via sms would be nice. Or maybe just too busy to even care.......... It's kinda sad actually..... I feel neglected.

I wrote him like 4 or 5 smses and stuff. It is up to him to reply now. I am tired of waiting for his replies which turns out to be a disappointment. He can drench himself in work, as a partner I would have to support him in whatever he does. Not that I have much of a choice. It's late over here now, good night.

117 days to go

No comments: