Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Argh Racism Revisited

My accounts teacher asked me why is my name 'weirdly' spelled. I told her cos it's a Portuguese name. She said you don't look Portuguese, I told her not all mixed blood people or Eurasians but I prefer the word mixed blood look more European. She said I am lying, I'm like WTF bitch what is your problem, do you wanna do a DNA test or what? I told her I am not lying and what would I get if I lie? Anyways some people called me filthy blood and stuff, do they think it is fun? Let's make fun of your race for a change. She asked me why do I have 2 names before my family name I told her cos it's my name! How dumb can a bitch get? She asked if I am from Malacca, the state which has the most Portuguese decedents in Malaysia, I said no I am from Penang and we have a significant number of people with Portuguese decedents too, she just gave me a very weird look and walk away.

Just take it and leave it. If you don't accept it, it's your problem not mine. The world is mixing now so take it. Verdammte schiesse

No comments: