Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Self-concious

I feel fat or rather I have been gaining weight from all these negative stress and laziness and eating too much fast food, they are so damn delicious I eat them on an average of once a day. it is so easy to just be lazy, I need some wheel power or maybe just do my studies or at most if I have so much time I should just get a part time job. Yeah whatever....

So I would need some help in loosing weight and I would like to loose at least 1kg per month. My goal is to loose maybe 7 kgs?

I am so tired and my lifestyle is VERY unhealthy, I have to admit it. I should start doing my tutorials and stuff rather than coming online and do crap.

Lame but true:-

Mr Slut is getting married to Mr Abusive, what a union.

People tend to use you when you are friendly and helpful, Jarrold you are a bitch.

Not all dragon boaters are hot, Jashawn you are also a bitch, your girlfriend is nice, just because I am not as fit as you, you are allowed to tease me.

Charmaine, stop picking on my manliness, you are not that much feminine yourself.

Ela and Aishah, stop being such arrogant little friends.

Raqin, don't be so stoned.

Bugari, you are so hot and you're in my project group for Purchasing, lucky moi :) Just please enter classes often

Cut the crap, bye.

No comments: