Saturday, May 31, 2008

Money and Matters

I need and might have to get a part time job. I do not know why, I just feel like I need to.

Maybe cos I have been pay all these down payment for a new internet line and my deposit refund from the old internet will come only a few months later.

My friend lost his wallet so I lent him some money.

When I went grocery shopping with Jamie, I had to pay her stuff cos she forgot to bring her wallet.

Steph owes me some money too cos we went to the restaurant and she did not have enough money to pay. Or I think I lent her some money when her mother took all of her money.

I paid my flight tickets so yeah.

I am trying very hard to forget Nash after all he did to me, but he popped in my mind again and I am so depressed. I still can't believe he did this to me. He asked me a few weeks ago, would I go back to him if he said he wanted me back. My heart answered yes but my mind told me I should not be foolish again. I did not answer the question. Kuhen told me to delete him and do not talk to him. I did. I wanted to view his profile today cos I miss him so much. But what's the use? It's not like he will ever love me with all his heart. He is getting married soon.....

1 comment:

Jake said...

Hey, Misch. What's his e-mail. Let me deal with your ex-boyfriend and make him realize that it's his loss not yours. Right?