Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summersturm

I just watched this German movie called Summersturm and I think it is cool.

I do not know how to describe it but I love the movie so much. It is in German with some Bavarian dialect in it.

It is about a boy from a dragon boat team or some boat team who is from a small town somewhere near Bamberg. Yeah the bottom line is that this guy, Tobi found out that he is falling in love with his best friend Achim and Achim has a girlfriend, which I forgot her name. Then problems starts to come out and stuff.

It is an eye opener film and I think everyone should watch it. It teaches everyone in general to be respecting of sexual orientations and lots more.

I am too tired and lazy now.

If you wanna watch the English version which I don't think would be good the title is Summer Storm, same meaning as the original title.

Try watching it in German with English subtitles 1st cos then you will feel it more.

Notice that the coach speaks a very heavy Bavarian dialect, very typical.

So what are you waiting for? Watch it! Go!

Ignorance is bliss

Here is a review from another blog, it is in German, English and French

2 comments:

Jake said...

Does that mean I should go all the way to Singapore to watch it? Can you be a good boy by sending a DVD copy to me? Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Jake, they do not sell it. Singapore is not that open yet ad I would send it to ya if they sell it. It is from Germany and my friend lent it to me but the quality is kinda bad. The link which I gave actually have the dvd quality or something for the movie, why don;t you try it?