Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Visit From A Friend + 1 And Departure

Well I have not been updating lately cos I either have been busy or dwell too much in my depression, I am self-obsessed.

Well a very good friend of mine, Franzi and her friend Marie came to Singapore as part of their Asian backpacking trip. It was awesome as I have not seen a friend of mine who knows so much of me for so long. We spoke our local Bavarian dialect and it was sau geil! (super cool in Bavarian). They flew to Tokyo on Thursday last week, we had problems with Franzi's flight ticket cos apparently the check-in counter lady told her that her ticket is invalid and crap, well she bought a new ticket and life goes on....

I showed them around and as usual we got lost cos I have too many maps in my head but I can't seem to figure out which is which city.....

Anyways we were out everyday, of course, they bought stuff, I see stuff, we went partying in Ministry of Sound (MOS), one of the hottest disco in Singapore but NOT anymore, I think Zouk is better now. I lost my Visa card there, this is the 2nd time I lost it this year! Once was erm when I lost my whole wallet with my travel document and identity cards and stuff inside. It was actually like 3 or 4 months ago. I think it's like cursed, the metallic brown visa card is cursed!!

And well I have been going to the gay scene for 2 weeks cos of a friend, Francisco, dunno if u guys remember him from previous posts. He left actually yesterday back to Mexico cos he needed to get a visa to enter Germany as he can't get it here. :( He was a good and nice friend. I teased him the very last night we had in Tantric, he was so horny, he wanted to xxxx me but I said no. Ok a little naughty details ova here heh? We were dancing and stuff, IN a BAR and yeah.... One surprising thing, there were a HUGE crowd of Stewards! KLM, Etihad, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, and god knows what else!

Oh well time to go back to reality and I am a head for some event which I have to publicize, kinda sucky and I have to write an article for a newsletter for an event which I attended.

Have I written anything bout Supply Chain Asia? Maybe not...

I love this quote:

It's better to have loved and lost, than have not fallen in love before (something similar which I heard, can't remember the exact words)

1 comment:

Jake said...

Ready to love AGAIN?!!! Oh no.

Love comes to he who waits.

Chill out.