Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Alcoholic

I am not an alcoholic but I have been drinking and getting so damn drunk and stuff everyday since I met James. I am afraid and I would wanna forget bout him. I want a relationship with him but I am not sure if he will want that. I am afraid I might get heart broken again.

To relieve my sadness I have been drinking everyday and get so damn drunk that my friends would have to bring me back home and stuff. Drunkness ease my sadness for awhile but ich will mich verlieben. Life's never fair...... The good person always get the shit.

Marc told me so many things bout me that he finds so good and I should have a lover and someone who really really loves me. Marc thinks that I am romantic cos I notice all those small things and I do all those small things to show my love, even to a good friend.... I am tired of helping people get back to their partners or helping them in their relationship. I want a partner myself and I want to be really in love and I want it to be 2 sided and not only 1 sided. I think I am a hopeless romantic....

Who does not want to be loved? I have been longing for that, someone who really really treats me well and not some abusive or denial person.....

Look at me and tell me you love me........... No one has done that to me. I feel that my love life is a failure.

1 comment:

Brent a.k.a. yourkidatheart said...

Oh no... Try not to drink when you're sad... Well... I admit that the sad feeling, and heartache, may get lost in your temporary drunken stuppor but after that... you know what I mean?