Sunday, November 9, 2008

French Fate

So I was at a birthday party of a friend of mine, of which I have a crush on and we met in the bar a lot of months ago before my ex left me.

I do not know anyone there, I swear, except for the birthday boy.

I met some new people and stuff and it was nice, it was not a gay party tho but there but several over there.

So over the past week a friend of mine was asking me bout this French teacher in our school, if that teacher was gay cos I am very close to the French educators in my school, so when he mentioned the name I did not know cos the teacher was new, ok let's give this teacher a name, say N.

Anyways, I met N in the birthday partay. Through a guy which I randomly talked too who I have always thought he was hot and I have seen him a million times. Anyways N was there and I was told that he teaches in my school and stuff. So I confronted N, well I am sort of in luck, he is the French teacher, and I have seen him before too, a million times in the bar which I go to.

Coincident? I don't think so, Singapore is tiny, the gay community is tinier, once you're out there, people will know, so newbies, beware of what you do when stepping into the scene, there is no way out!

No comments: