Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random Crap

Ok I think I am a person with bad thoughts.

I would make a good terrorist, if terrorism = bitching.

When I am having a violent persona on, I like to think of fire, I wanna burn my housemates! But of course I would never do those things.

Why am I writing this?

Well I am hyper at night, so that's why I think of these things.

I am afraid of fire.

I have thought of snipping this girls' hair off, maybe the fact that she hates me for no reason, she has not even spoken to me. She is just this witch girl. Recently she dyed her hair black, OMG witch-o-pedia.

Bitch gone now. POOF!

1 comment:

MischMensch said...

Haha I have never mentioned her in my blog. This is my 1st time. She is quite sweet natured in front of u but she talks shit bout u when ure not around. She had brown hair but she recently dyed it black