Thursday, November 6, 2008

Virgins

So like 2 weeks ago, in the 1st week of school my classmates and I decided to go to a club. Like most of them are clubbing virgins, sadness right? But they recently turned 18 or something (Don't ask me how old am I) so it's time to loosen up and get wild. So we decided to go to a club which I have not been to, and I know why I have not been there, cos it's kinda lame, only when I am so tired they started playing all my songs and I was like f it....

It was great, we ended up with 2 or 3 drunks, all of them were guys. Oh yeah, there were 4 guys and 4 girls.... I wasn't drunk :)

So it was great and stuff and we danced and the guys were sitting at 1 corner and stuff, I was dancing as usual, that is why I go to clubs!

Oh! The alcohol in this club is REALLY cheap, it's like 200%-300% cheaper than the place that I always go to. The name of this club is called dbl O.

While in the club, E called me, we spoke bout so many things......

So after clubbing, we went to Mc Doodles, I mean Donald's.... The drunks almost picked a fight with a bitch from another club cos well she was pretty darn bitchy but I was buying stuff so I could not see the drama.....

All in all, some of us were traumatised, bored to death, having body aches from obsessive dancing, molested, etc. I would say it was an eventful night.

So back to Tabs, Play or AttiQa this Friday and Sturday, if I have the mood..........

2 comments:

pusangkalye said...

how are ya? been a while.....

looks like clubbing is really your joy, and you have new recruits too. looks like its going to be more and merrier this time around. enjoy...

Anonymous said...

Hey I have been fine, how bout u?

Haha well not really, I try not to go clubbing so often, maybe once a month, at least I try to :)