Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Exams, Holiday

I am having my mid semester exams now and I am online blogging and doing whatever in facebook except studying.

It's 1.10 am in the morning, argh internet is ruling my life.

I can't wait for Saturday! I will be flying off to Kuala Lumpur for awhile, then off to home sweet home in Penang :)

What should I do in Kuala Lumpur? Where should I go? Will I meet someone? Who knows?

I will be taking this paper called Distribution Center Management, I know yawnnnn but it is part of my module. I have been staring at the same page for ages, totally boring kinda stuff and worst of all it's an online subject but it's an exam based subject. Triple killer, number 1 I could not rebothered to do my lecture online and number 2 when I do not attend lectures and do the tutorials I did not learn anything! Number 3! It's an exam based subject.

I will be spending Christmas at home, can't wait for the holidays. I wanna see all my family and friends, I miss them so much.

Will be flying back to Singapore on the 28th early in the morning..... See ya!

No comments: