Monday, December 1, 2008

Winner Loser

So I met this guy with a friend. I totally knew it that this guy would like my friend more cos he is the typical gay guy in Asia, slim, young, short, hairless and etc. I am neither, except being a little on the short side and maybe young.

As usual I have no expectations, I just talked to this guy, seems like that guy and I talked a lot. But I knew that he was more interested in my friend. The way he looks at him and stuff, whatever...

So I told my friend, I bet he likes you a lot and he wants to date you and my friend told me yes. So I won a bet, but nothing and this guy was clearly not interested in my, I am not surprised....

2nd, another friend told me to add these 2 guys on facebook, so I told her that I bet they would accept me, at least one of them, cos I think of of the guys are hot but the one which I think is not hot added me, but I still won the bet. So bet 2, won.

Well I guess if I would like to stay in Asia and be in the gay world at the same time, I have to be slim and hairless aka smooth. I am neither so I am loosing out, sad huh? Well whatever, if it's gonna be that shallow, I am not gonna change it and I am not gonna change me.

Stereotypical life this world has. Whatever, world......

No comments: