Friday, December 5, 2008

Replacement

Sometimes I feel lonely over here, although I have friends but nothing beats family and close ol' friends.

There is this feeling that I miss the most, the homely feeling. But I have always had a solution, when I miss home so much, I'll just go to Ikea, it has so many things that makes me feel so connected, cos it focuses on home design and blah blah. I could just spend the whole day in Ikea, end up buying stuff I don't need BUT still feel happy.

I am not promoting Ikea but I just like Ikea.

I love the food there, it's kinda nice.

So today my classmates and I decided to go to Ikea for lunch, after lunch and all the talking we sort of raided Ikea, pretended like we are a family and we were trying out bedrooms and all those stuff.

I bought some stuff and chocolates, I wanted to buy the fish roe cream and crab cream or whatever it's called but I had to many bags to carry so I did not buy. I just ate the chocolates, it is great but I think I ate too much, this is what happens when I have chocolate, I will just eat it non stop cos my love for chocolate is quite strong ..

Thank godness I live quite near Ikea :)

No comments: