Monday, December 1, 2008

Maniacs

There are many reasons why I can't stand most males.

Chauvinists- This is self explanatory

Horny tarts, they do not even know my name or where I live or any other information, they started asking for sex and say they would like to give me pleasure. Do you even know what pleasure means to me? The answer is definitely not sex, I am not some typical horny ass male or homo.

One track mind/inflexible, totally can't stand it. Always thinking that the world is flat and not round........

Strong sense of competition, NOT everything is a competition! It is ok to loose or to be wrong at times, you are after all, human. If you loose or know that you are wrong, it is MANLY to apologize if you are wrong and congratulate the winner, not throwing tantrum like a little boy. Having that "thingy" dangling down there does not mean you have a gold medal hanging around your neck.

HUGE ego, can't stand it at all! I am not gonna stroke your ego everyday or every other day AND not gonna inflate it. Am also not gonna belittle myself to make you feel good. Insulting the other gender or other people is not gonna make u more superior, it makes you a loser!

Any stuff to add? Leave it in the comments section :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and self-centered! lols. always think they're right n only tot of themselves. lols.

and i miss u la!! :(

MischMensch said...

Lol I think I said that, no? Jo! I heard that you are coming back to school tomorrow! I can't wait to see you! I miss u very much too!

PAUL C. said...

Hypocrisy: things we hate reflect who we really are or capable of doing.

Happy weekend!