Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm Done With This

I have not been blogging for a very long time for several reasons:-

I have been having a lot of things in my mind.

I have been too lazy to write anything cos I do not know which to write 1st.

I have a feeling that the readership for this blog is rather low due to the lack of comments and everything.

So what about the title?

Well I went out today, just got home. It's 2.40 am now.

I have a feeling that maybe I have given up on love.

Men are pigs, gay men are even worst, more promiscuous, as a gay person I know more. I guess when I read the report, it is true that only 10% of the gay men are actually looking to have a real relationship and are able to sustain and maintain a relationship. The other 90% are just fucking around like pigs and dogs and are just looking out for their personal interest. Maybe I might just die alone or something. I am in the 10% but 10% isn't a lot, considering that 10% of men in this world are gay and the 10% of that 10% which makes it only 1% or rather 1 out of a 100 possibility that you can find a man who is gay AND monogamous. Get the equation?

So why am I writing this? I just experienced it, saw it with my very own eyes. That was why in the 1st place I refuse to go to the gay scene until today cos I wanted to give a friend a surprise.

What the heck? I am so confused right now and a million thoughts are racing through my mind.

I am actually listening to Soulmate by Natasha Bedingfield. It explains everything, somewhat.

Who doesn't long for someone to hold? Who knows how to love you, without being told.

But the ultimate question is: What is love? Different people have different definitions of it, life is so funny. It keeps me wondering....... everyday

Is there really a soulmate for everyone?

No comments: