Monday, February 9, 2009

Internet Religion

My sleeping patterns are really bad, I would tell myself that I would wanna sleep at 11pm tonight, I would end up sleeping at 3am or something.

I blame this thing to the internet. 80% of the time I would be on Facebook, 15% on wikipedia and google after reading newspapers and 5% reading blogs. I think internet took my sleep away, I am like addicted to internet. When I did not have internet, I used to sleep at 9pm but now.....OMG

Maybe it is because I am using the laptop and internet more for my school stuff....

How to gain a good sleeping pattern? Maybe I need an alarm clock that rings every time it is time for me to stop, I seriously need this. I need to be discipline!

I have an interview role play in a few hours time and I am not even prepared, well I will just answer whatever the tutor asks. I hate applying for fantasy jobs (Not that I have actually applied for a job before) It is gonna be a group interview, I hope I get the 'job', wish me luck!

2 comments:

Hoobert the Awesome said...

oh! your mischmech (?). nothing... nice blog by the way. wait, i will link you up at tsilspat.blogspot.com. thanks.

:|.poOt!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm yes I am and who are you? But it depends on which one you are talking about. Thanks for visiting my blog