Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Yeah yeah all the commercials and stuff. I do not really understand, why 99 roses?

Anyways, happy valentine's day to everyone. How did you spent yours?

Mine was pathetic but at least I am not depressed.

Here's what I did on Valentine's Day:

I went to the Government Housing Department to inquire about the place that I am moving cos there have been too much lies and unpaid bills by the person who was suppose to pay that. Time spent there? 3 hours. 2 hours for waiting and 1 hour debating with the officer. Suck ass

Then I spent the whole day just making calls to housing agents, although I always hope it would not be a housing agent but it sucks. I don't like a lot of them cos they are slys and stuff. Totally hiked up price and shit.

So now I have an appeal to everyone out there in Singapore. If you guys have any rooms or know of any rooms that are to let please, please please, please help me. I totally need your help and my budget is not high due to recessions and stuff. I'd pay a higher rent when I work in future, promise. Love you guys :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Kisses,
MM

1 comment:

Irina said...

Yeah I hate accommodation hunting...it stresses me out majorly! good luck, hope you find a nice place fast.

happy valentine's day to you too!