Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Full of Bullocks

Have you ever like asked someone for help and they gave the craziest reasons for not helping you? Recently I am on the verge on being homeless and desperately looking for a room to rent, and people are giving thousand and 1 reasons for not helping and shit.

So today I got irritated and frustrated and just told someone off, if you would like to help, help, if not, please do not gimme so many reasons for not helping. It is totally not appreciated. Already I am facing the stress of exams and searching for new housing due to the reason that I have to move out after exams, I do not need to listen to your unnecessary crap of why not helping me because of high electricity bills, petrol prices hike and shit.

Hello? Read the newspapers, petrol prices are so fucking low, you can practically drink it and government is gonna lower the electricity tariffs. Yeah wanna leech off a poor student right now and when the rental market slumps in June or July and I will still be paying some high end price due to the 1 year contract? Go fug yourself......

I appreciate everyone who have helped me without asking or giving shitty reasons. Thank you you guys.

If you were to ask me for help, I just either say yes or sorry I can't cos (state 1 reason) that's all but I'll try my best if I can. I do not like running around the block and be back at square one, this is not a fitness contest.

I still feel that being straight forward is one of the best policies. Maybe that's why there are so many sly people over here. Surprise, surprise....... so much for advertising, living in Singapore is affordable with a friendly environment, yeah if your parents owns Walmart or McDonalds or some shit and you feed those people money to be friendly to you. I feel like puking on someone's face.....

No comments: