Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Threesome

I watched a movie and I think it's really worth watching. I think films that are not so commercialized or non-Hollywood films are worth watching cos they take on a different perspective.

The title is called Threesome.

It's about 3 roommates. Eddy and Stuart share two-thirds of a dormitory suite. Due to bureaucratic error, a woman named Alex is added to their room. At first, relations among the three are tense. Soon, however, Alex falls for Eddy, and Stuart lusts after Alex. Eddy comes to realize not only that he's gay, but that he's attracted to Stuart. The three pledge not to act on any romantic (or lustful) feelings with each other, and become close friends . . . while bottling up a lot of sexual tension. Starring Lara Flynn Boyle, Josh Charles, and Stephen Baldwin.

Here's Part 2 cos part 1's audio has been removed due to copyright. The other parts are there.


These are the quotes which I really liked and noticed when I watched this film:-


"A man is happy when he has both work and love"

"It's kinda pointless isn't it? Putting on clothes when I just wanna take em off"

"I like females, but I just don't wanna have sex with them"

"I have nothing against homos. Look, you are what you are right?"

"How can I be tired of this sex thing if I haven't had any sex?"

"You're a closeted heterosexual!"

"2's a company, 3's pathetic"

"You just can't cut your pee pee off, you just can't let it run your life"

"Solitude brought out the worst in me, it gave me time to brute over the nature of things"

"I wonder how some people can be such a necessary part of one's life one day and simply vanish the next. Isn't it suppose to last?"

"My college experience wasn't what I planned, it bore no resemblance to the pictures on the brochure"

"It's kinda like when you go on a vacation, you plan everything out, but then one day you make a wrong turn or take a detour and you end up in some crazy place you can't even find on the map, doing something you'll never thought you'd do. Maybe you feel a little lost for what's happening but later you realise that it's the best part of the whole trip."

No comments: