Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updates

I'm gonna be in Penang from September till November, approx 3 month. I'll be performing my internship there as I got a placement. It's near the airport or rather in the airport, so say hi.

While there, there'll be 2 weekends that I'll be gone in October. Weekend 1 to Kuala Lumpur and Weekend 2 to Singapore just cos I know that I'll miss the gayness at some point.

Exams next week, I have to study. The question is always: How to get me started?

After the exams, a few days before flying to Penang, I'd love to fly to Bali but as I was on my way back, I was thinking to myself, if I want to buy my own place in 4 or 5 years time, I need to freaking save up although it's just a few hundred dollars. How can I get at least a million dollars?

Anyways it's the weekend soon and a girl friend of mine is visiting and another girl friend of mine is celebrating her birthday on the same day. How lesbianic of them.

I want a nice clean beach holiday, I need it

No comments: