Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rants and More Rants

I had gastric/food poisoning last week and I felt that I was dying. I do not know what I ate, I had like Swensen's, grilled chicken, pasta and McDo(again!) the day before, what could possibly go wrong? Maybe! maybe the lady missed out my salad in my grilled chicken! Nah I dun think so, anyways I am feeling better now and I just had some German food! Wohoo, it tasted a little bit different but yeah when ure so far away this is the best you can get.

I was in Kuala Lumpur, capital of my home-country, Malaysia during the weekends. It was cool, I had an event and I got a flu before leaving for Kuala Lumpur :( Guess who I met? Guess who I met? The girl which sat beside moi on the plane back from Germany!!! We were screaming and jumping around and hugging each other so tight, I could so feel her boobies.... and she is so tall and I am quite a short person so I was like stretching out my neck, yeah yeah it was so nice and we spent some time and stuff, I did not get to meet my Belgian friends which I promised I would go shake some ass with cos I was so tired and not to mention down with flu and there weren't taxi around the hotel! Talking bout being a 5 star hotel....... HUMPH! I got home early and I slept at like 3am.....

On the way back my throat was itching and my pants was bursting cos I saw this 3 really hot guys I wanted to talk to them but I was like sneezing and coughing and blowing my nose, I was like fuck it! *cheeky*

Argh my house mates are killing me! Those bitches! And the untamed children! Screaming and throwing things, since when this house turned into a whore-house huh? You guys are just sheltering here cos you are fucking around with other guys while your husband is waiting for u at home! Now go home with your children before I detonate one of them! I need sleeeeeep! Imagine the children screaming at 11am in the morning? OMG it is my sleeping time, people have night life y'know and my classes don't start until like 12 and I wanna have some beauty sleep. OMG they just came back, I am heard the song Tragedy playing in my head....... Can someone please clean the toilet?

I found my old phone and I feel happier using it cos it has a German in it and it is easier for me to type my smses.... The new phone has only English and South-East Asian languages in it so yeah not so my kinda thing unless I am writing in Malay or English. Why am I ranting?

Oh I was broke last month! OMG I had to survive on just 100 dollars for a week! or maybe 4 or 5 days but still!!! I felt so depressed and not to mention I STILL have not received my card, oh I am not taking back a visa card cos I felt it was bad so now I am taking a MasterCard. I think I will be getting it next week, now I am just using my backup Visa card which I leave it at home cos I only use that card for online purchases.... I am NOT a spoilt brat, I live my the allowance that my parents gimme ok and I know the word called saving and being economical.....

Have you tried mixing chocolate chip cookies, vanilla ice cream, strawberry sauce and M&Ms together? OMG they are so sweet you will be hyper the whole night, I mixed the whole thing and ate it all and I was sort of insane for the whole night and I did not sleep..

No comments: