Monday, August 25, 2008

Worry Blurry

All the things that are happening lately are gonna kill me, sooner or later if it does not stop. I am already down with flu or fever since friday and today it got worst, I am insomniac now. I went to sleep at like 11pm and I woke up at 12.20pm. I can't get enough sleep during the day cos children are playing and screaming and when I manage to get enough sleep it's already at night.

I feel so uncomfortable and cold and warm, cold and warm, cold and warm. I am having my exams tomorrow and I really need to do this papers like properly cos I need it, it's a redemption from last year's not so good results. although I manage to pass everything but I am not sure if I have enough points to do my degree.

I think I might be having asthma or something, my chest feels tight, should I take my tablets now? I am not gasping for air.

I have been eating healthily well at least not the pass few days but in general I do. Is it because of the alcohol? It could not be......

I think I need like some getaway or something like a relaxing one. Should I? I am sorta saving for my Asian and Europe trip thingy.... but I guess I could always take up a part time job when I am healthy.

I try to stay in bed and stuff but it is like I keep on moving and I wanna get out of bed if I am not sleep cos I feel very uncomfortable when I am ill. I simply can;t stay still.

You know, Mr Nash aka my ex wrote to me and all those stuff, it is adding to my stress, already I am trying to forget him but then came e-mails and a sms. Damn technology.....

No comments: