Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You're So Lame

Last friday, me and my classmate sorta disturbed each other and we sorta got into a quarrel, I got irritated so I pulled his sweater and he was like, dude, it's Adidas you know, I'm like it JUST Adidas, don't be a pussy. I'm wearing Zara and FCUK, so WTF.....

And one day I wore G-Star RAW to sch and people was like saying wot brand is tht and why we have not seen it? I'm like DOH cos there is only 1 shop in Singapore that sells it?

They are so brand conscious yet they do not know much bout brands, go read some fashion magazines..... tsk tsk tsk, don't compete with me cos u will not win.

I am not brand conscious, I just happen to have those brands and I wear em.

I bought something from Adidas today so that's why it reminded me of this thing.....

No comments: