Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reggeaton

There is no other music that I could relate to than this genre of music, it makes me feel so somehow belonged and not to mention it makes me wanna shake it. I mean when I started listening to reggeaton I was like it was kinda crappy until I was staying in Germany then I found the meaning of reggeaton while you are having a fiesta, yeah I have a lot of Latin friends in Germany, we relate to each other, the Asians never liked me cos I was not pure AND I don't speak German with an Asian accent but some other accent.... Weird right?

Ok anyways, there is no one who can create music in this genre better than Daddy Yankee, I love his work so much, almost every of his song I fell in love with it and when they play it or any reggeaton songs in the clubs I would be the hardest shaker, LOL.

The other artist that I also like is Kat DeLuna, especially her Spanish version of Run The Show, it is so like WOW, I love it cos it's muy mucho caliente.

So here is a sample of what reggeaton sounds like, kinda old school but it's still fresh, I remember when it 1st came out, it was the hottest thing ever. If you wanna hear something newer, click here or here

The Latino pride in me.....

1 comment:

Stefi Lily said...

I agree! There's no one better than DY in the reggaeton biz!