Friday, August 1, 2008

Calling y Night Safari y Mucho Caliente

Have you ever tried calling a call center or something and people can't figure out your gender? It happens to me almost every time, even after stating my name! They were like oh my gawd I am so sorry blah blah, I'm like yea yea I heard it all before, bitch so let me continue.....

I still STILL can't get over that I lost my card, well I am gonna apply a brand new card and I found one which I like, it is gonna be purple in colour MasterCard this time, no more Visa cos I think they are cursed or something....... The best Visa which I had and still have is still my small little Visa card in blue and black, it looks so chic and like a toy but yet it's still a real card, cool right? It's for my online shopping tho.... I know I am a spoiled boy sometimes but at least I am independent..... I care bout people and I know how to indulge.

Oh did I tell you guys that I was in the Night Safari again? It was cool! I saw some animals which I wanted:- An otter, they are SO adorable! Porcupine, they look very cuddly, heh.... and this civet cat thingy, he is so smart! Hmmm well I dunno but I know it's like a pocahontas animal, her best friend... a raccoon? All I know is that they were adorable.... If you ever come to Singapore, visit the Night Safari cos I say so..... UHHHH The fire dancers or breathers, whatever they are, OMG they get me turned on and got me so excited with they OMG hotness, I would not mind a night of passion with ALL of them.... I dun do that, do you think I am a whore? OMG

I know I am a little drama thingy here, well I just needed to complain and rant so yeah....

I had a test today..... Operations Management

No comments: