Monday, June 23, 2008

Besame Mucho

I do not know but I think I am a very selfish person. People tell me stuff bout me that I do not see in me. Maybe cos I always think badly bout myself and the thing I am proud bout myself which is also I am ashame of is being mixed race. Other than that I cannot find a reason to be proud of myself.

I dunno.....

I have been listening to 2 songs. Besame mucho by Andrea Bocelli and Bleeding love by Jesse McCartney. I sing to them and it seems like Yelena thinks I can sing, well cos she was the only person whom I have sung to, except my ex which I sung Leaving on a jetplane to him on our anniversary. I really love singing, but maybe only to fill the loneliness in my heart.

When I listen to besame mucho, I close my eyes and sometimes tears flow out cos I am picturing something so beautiful yet very sad. If only someone would hold me while this song is playing. Besame mucho means Kiss me much in Spanish.

I am a very hopeless romantic and I would not be ashame to admit that. I'd do almost anything for the person I love.....

I have to go to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority tomorrow cos the address in my pass is wrong even after changing it. Good night.

Besame mucho, como si fuera esta noche, la ultima vez, que tengo miedo a pederte (Kiss me much, like tonight was the last, because I'm afraid I might lose you)

No comments: