Saturday, June 14, 2008

Short Notices

Some stuff which I put to remind myself or short notes bout myself:

I am representing school for Supply Chain Asia Forum but the school did not inform me. The director for the event did.... weird

I need to pay school fees by 25 June

I need to clear room

Meet up with Marc for jogging and coffee

Meet Sacha for coffee

Send Robert to the airport

Do the laundry

Projects and assignments: Design in Culture, Basics of Entrepreneurship, Purchasing Principles and Practices, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

I wanna eat sushi

I need to exercise

I need to have normal sleep

Iron clothes

So from now on if I have short notices I'll just post it as a title and with like short notes. Well it's my blog, so I'll do whatever I want....

2 comments:

Jake said...

Right. You can put more pictures here to. Like how you iron, when you're paying school fees or jogging or having a coffee break.

Hey, I've got a friend working over there at a big-shot law firm. Tell me if you're ready to date again, I'll set you up :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm is that irony or are u serious?