Thursday, June 19, 2008

Willkommen

Yesterday was kinda fun but it was also a little bit hectic. Me, and 2 other friends which are a couple we went to shop for a tent and some camping stuff cos obviously we wanted to go camping, Ja.

And one of them, Marc said hmmm I have never had so much fun shopping before and his lover, Hao said yeah that's cos u have E..... around and blah blah. Marc kept on thanking me for bringing Hao back to him and changing Hao and make Hao talk and be more open and stuff. Yeah well if they are happy then I guess I am happy.

Anyways, we bought some stuff including alcohol(Of course!) and we decided we wanted to try out the tent. So we went to some field beside the MRT station to build our tent and stuff. After building it we felt so comfy we just stayed there. Well the only local among the 3 of us is Hao so he was like telling us that it is illegal to camp and stuff. But we did not care. Marc and I told me well we will cover up by saying we are foreigners and stuff. So in the morning, at like 5 am people start to run around and old people we in their groups doing some tai-chi and stuff. We got irritated and to avoid being caught by the police we took a bus to Changi Village Beach or something where it is legal to camp. Ok now I know why it is legal there...... Cos planes fly pass like every 5 mins non-stop! It is so loud I think in total I slept for like 2 hours the most. Well so far this week I did not land up in my bed at all. It's either McDo or camping.

The agony that I am always facing, 2 love birds embracing each other in front of me always and during the camp.... too much info. Anyways well I just wanted to be with my close friends and if they are loving and happy then I guess I have to be fine too. We will start our real camping tomorrow until Sunday. I feel kinda tired thinking bout that. And tonight I will not get no sleep cos I need to stay up to watch the match between Germany and Portugal. OMG I can't believe it! I do not know who to support. Germany which I stayed for some time and had feelings for or Portugal, my blood and real mother land of my ancestors. Well WTF I dun care but I secretly hope that Portugal will win but I am fine as long as no one dies. Don't you think Philip Lahm is kinda cute? Well cute as in little boy cute......

Anyways I got myself a new bicycle and my butt hurts from it.........

The title was Willkommen cos it was the song that was playing in my head since yesterday. It is by Rosenstolz.

Cu

No comments: