Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camping Trip

I went camping as written in my previous post. It was great and I have a sunburn now. I have tan lines and it makes me feel great but the pain from the sun burn is not fun. So yeah the camping. Well we cycled there and now my legs are hurting and stuff. We (Marc, Hao and I) were camping at Pasir Ris Park, if you do not know where it is, it is at the east side of Singapore, near the airport.

I do not know why but this time we did not terrorize anyone but we just made fun of everyone. Yesterday as we were barbecuing, there were a German guy and his wife. We needed charcoal cos the wind was so strong and it would not light up so I went over to ask someone from the whole group. I knew he was a German cos I know it, it's like a sense of mine. Anyways, after that Marc asked the lady which part of Germany is the guy from and she replied Germany. We were like we are not retarded. So we asked again and she said oh I dunno and she asked why. Marc pointed at me! And said oh he is learning German..... I'm like hello!!!!???? I am not learning German and you know that biatch.... I speak it just like you and with an accent now..... And she was like oh and went back and told them bout it.....

So yeah I am really tired and the night it was raining so bad that our tent was moving and shaking around and the wind blew the top off! I had to go out and put a poncho on top of it and got myself all went and the tent was flooded. It is NOT fun but hey it's camping.

During the whole duration I found out what Hao is like when he is living with others. One word: Selfish. He is VERY lucky that Marc is totally blind. Even Marc agree that Hao is a very difficult lover but he is so freaking in love with him and stuff that Marc just take the pain when Hao does not care bout him. Oh well life is NEVER fair as I always emphasize it.

Oh Marc and I were talking bout Xavier Naidoo. He called him some word which I forgot in German but it is also the same meaning as Mischling. It is NOT nice cos he called me that too. Ish! And he keep on saying that I am Mexican. Well no Buritos for you Mister! Anyways I do not know what I am talking bout and Portuguese were not in Mexico, it was the damn Spanish!!!!!! Sorry, Portugal and Spain are always enemies, even now so yeah. Forca Portugal!!

Ok nite nite

No comments: