Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nights in McDonalds

I have been spending like 3 or 4 nights in McDo cos my friends and I watch the UEFA cup over there. I was never into football but I suddenly find football quite an ok thing. Loads of people say that it's not gay to do that. Well lemme tell you something, you do not always have to fit into the stereotype y'know. And loadsa people when I was back in Germany watch football!

So 3 or 4 nights in McDo means 3 or 4 nights or not sleeping and having a horrible sleep pattern. SO night is becoming day for me while day is becoming night for me. It is actually really bad and I have been eating so much McDo that I am kinda worried now. It's like when I am there I would drink like 1 or 2 soft drink, 1 hot tea, 1 hot Milo, 1 hot coffee, nuggets, apple pie, breakfast and ice-cream of course. I know it is crazy......

Ever since I have been staying alone, I eat fast food really frequently. I saw this fast food parody bout fat ass it and stuff and it makes me worry sometimes and not to mention I am getting a little bit out of shape lately. Well at least I am starting to exercise after like a few months of doing nothing. My preference will still be Burger King and KFC tho. Maybe Long John's Silver sometimes.

The weird thing bout being in McDo for so long is that people tend to notice and normally I hang out with this Singaporean boy and his boyfriend which is a German. The boy goes home early or half way cos he has a curfew and I generally click with the German guy for some obvious reasons and people are starting to think that we are together cos we talk so much and stuff while he is having some relationship problems cos his bf, Singaporean is so quite and is quite reluctant to maintain the relationship. Anyways I'll still be their friends. And I think I have been speaking too much German too but it's fun cos no one understands and they like to stare so much.

The 1st night in McDo, was the funniest cos we practically terrorize the whole place and flirt with anyone who passes by the door cos we were so bored and we made up some new recipe with whatever that we bought, ugh it's disgusting to think of it but it was funny. The smell which we create were so unbearable from the ketchup, coffeemate, parts of burgers, fries and etc. I swear I would puke if I were to take the dare of eating it.

Yeah so it was really fun and I was talking to my German classmate which is in Malaga, Spain now on the phone while in McDo and he was having very much fun, I dunno why....... But I do miss my classmates back there. They say they might visit me next year but let's see. Toodles

No comments: