Saturday, June 28, 2008

Singpore Youth Festival

I was at the Singapore Youth Festival with 2 usual friends of mine and it was ok. Nothing exciting but people screaming and stuff it was ok.

After that we walked and got lost and we realised that we need to cross the river to get to the city and we wanna walk. So I think we walked for like maybe 2 hours or something until we got to Bugis.

It was ok and after dinner we wanted some stuff from McDo (again!!!) and we stood there for our turn and this really drunk or insane guy went to Marc and said something and his ice cream cone fell and his hand grabbed it and stuff, it's nasty!!!! Try grabbing the whole cone from the tip of the ice-cream, nasty!

So we decided to go in to get the stuff instead of the counter outside and there were children in there!!! ALL children, OMG. Then we were making fun of them cos I do not know why and suddenly I realise that they are from Hong Kong, cos I heard them speaking and those poor children were having really hard time trying to order stuff and the travel coordinator did not bother to help them.

Those children had a really long conversation with the cashier cos they are only able to speak Cantonese while there is only a cashier who is able to speak Cantonese and I am being unhelpful by not helping them. Well...... it depends on my mood and it got bad when I saw so many children flooding the counter and stuff.

I really wanna watch sex and the city......

No comments: