Saturday, June 14, 2008

Festival Fantasia

Well it's Singapore Arts Festival 2008 and I went for Festival Fantasia just now.

Oh, did I told you that I have not slept since 2 days ago? Cos I was in Mc Donalds talking to a German friend with his oh so complicated boyfriend for 15 hours! We drank so much coffee, ate so much and stuff.

Ok anyways I was all sleepy and tired but I went for this Festival Fantasia. It's actually an orchestra playing and stuff and there were several solo ones with the orchestra. If you do not get me, it's fine cos I'm too tired after not sleeping for so long. So it was like for 3 hours and was really nice. I actually like the violin players, flutes and cello.

It's really amazing what music can mean and I think I am going to like this kind of music. Is this called classical music? Well I dun care, but I think it is very defined and great! But the guy who apparently won a million awards for playing the piano made several mistakes and he was not good at all! Only the last song cos it's his best song and his personal song I think. That guy's name is Wenyu Shen, apparently really talented and stuff, I think it's just some marketing gimmick. And Tee Khoon Tang were another solo performer or featured performer in this concert thingy and everyone thought she had a period or she just wanted to rape the violin. She was ok I think but for professionals she suck. Whatever folks...

I think this kind of concert makes me very sane and not to mention sleepy :P Nitey nite

No comments: