Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Class Chalet?

Before leaving Singapore, I had a class chalet, you little twerps!

I am angry! So freaking angry. You (classmates) dare to say that I drank so freaking much and asked if I was ok? Excuse mehhh??? I drank one of the most and I was sober, I cleaned up all of your vomits. Have to deal with bloody drunks AND have to wear your clothes for u guys cos the girls were freaking out seeing you baboons running around naked or semi naked, crawling around like insects and hugging every single thing.

A friendly advice: If you can't drink, don't!!!! Don't go say that I drank the vodka and 5 cans of beer and chase after me for finishing the alco, cos I know I can drink and I control myself and I did not want more drunk people in the chalet. Red does not equals to drunk. Fuck! Ooops did I just say fuck? Who cares???

Uhh while those turds were being drunk, me and the girls went to McDonalds, I had this mud pie thingy, OMG it's greater than great at that time, chocolate orgasm....

I wanted to bash those people up, I'm a drunk basher! Argh!!! Cleaning up a drunk's puke is smellier than changing baby's diapers! Shi Wei u owe me one! Nicholas as well, I saved your relationship with that girl, whoever it is! Jarrold! Jashawn! U drunk asses!!! Argh

I left in dawn cos I could not stand it anymore, I cleaned the house and vomit, make tea, bring food and shit so I am fucking off before the sun rises and I could see u guys having this after I-am-so-fucking-drunk state.

Rant over, bitches! See u in next semester when u guys are more sober.

No comments: