Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Results!

I got my exam results today, well I had my exams like 3 weeks ago and I was dead sick! I had asthma, flu and fever, so I was like hoping for the worst but actually, I did quite good. I am shocked myself :) Well was not expecting results to be out today. I woke up at like 15:45 and I saw my mobile, there is was a text from an unknown number saying exam results for 070....I

I am still wondering if I should post my exam results.... Well what the hell!

Logistics and Supply Chain Management: A
Management Science: B
Operations Management: C+
Purchasing Principles and Practices: B
Design in Culture: D (The tutor is one hell of a bitch, seriously he is and he is sorta blind too cos he did not look at the small details properly!)

So well I was happy cos I got a better grade than what I got for my coursework, which means I did well for my papers! Which is shocking cos I am not the kind of person who are able to memorize stuff. Well for my coursework before exams were:

Logistics and Supply Chain Management: A
Management Science: B+
Operations Management: D+
Purchasing Principles and Practices: C+

It's an improvement :)

Who knew a person who rarely studied and not to mention extremely sick did well for his papers. I guess maybe I was paranoid and I wanted to go home to visit my family made me study say maybe 3 hours which, obviously helped :)

I am so relieved. I'll be having a class chalet tomorrow. Kinda looking forward to it.

Toodles

No comments: